Tuesday 27 August 2013

Interview Attire

As it so happens I've landed myself an Interview for a job in the city. In addition to the vast amount of nerves and panicking I do routinely, there is also the ever present stress of "what the hell should I wear??!!" syndrome. This normally consists of me opening my wardrobe, scanning from left to right and instantly concluding that I have nothing to wear. I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about. One of the reasons I make such a fuss about what I wear (and especially to an Interview) is because your clothes say a hell of a lot about you and you really want to give the best impression you possibly can to get the Interview off to a good start. So to help me (and you other sufferers out there) with this "no clothes for an interview" dilemma, I have attached some visual aids that should inspire you to rustle up an interview worthy outfit!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...