Tuesday 29 October 2013

Blog, Design, Love

Hiya!!

I know I haven't posted anything in a while and I do apologise! However, I do have some exciting news! I recently enrolled on an online design course by the lovely ladies over at http://www.abeautifulmess.com/. The course is designed to teach you how to jazz up your blog basically and also html basics. I don't know about you but whenever I look at html codes, my brain just blanks out (yeah, kinda like the way your iphone does, it just goes dead!). So I've been following the sessions and also doing the homework that comes with it.
That sounds funny, a 24 year old woman doing homework but yes it's true ;)

I'm enjoying it so far and who knows, I might just show you a sneak peak into some if the work I've been doing huh?? Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...