Thursday 3 October 2013

I'm thinking fashion blog

Having been away for a while, I've looked at many fashion blogs because well, I like fashion and accessories and I like to look good, who doesn't? While I love looking at all their perfect crisp pictures and fancy jewellery, I can't help but wonder "How do they afford it?"

I know some people just have loads of clothes and that's naturally who they are as a person which is fine. But we all can't afford to grace the pavements wearing sparkly Chanel bags and gorgeous Louboutin heels everyday, can we? Well in this economic climate, I know I can't. So how do they do it? I have no doubt that some do get sponsored like Wendy from http://www.wendyslookbook.com (she actually knows how to dress) but I think others might be using fake products or are simply in a lot of debt. 

Are you a fashion blogger? If so how do you keep your content fresh and how do you afford it? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...